Saturday, March 19, 2011

First Day of Mid Terms

Today was the first day of exams, I had severe problem with concentrating in the studies, really really hard time concentrating. We had 2 exams today with the gap of 1.5 hours, the first exam was on Turbine Engine and the second one was on Hydraulics, the whole time I kept thinking that Hydraulics will be first and then it would be Turbine. So I reached in college an hour earlier thinking it would be good if I studied a little before exam. So In the class these guys were also studying Hydraulics so it made me more confident on Hydraulics first. But guys just before 45 mins of the exam I found out that it’s the Turbine that is first. Anyways I hadn’t studied anything for Turbines, so I could only study at that limited time so I did, and the exam was pretty good. B was 15 mins late for the exam so this teacher don’t know who he was, didn’t let him write the exam and told him that you can’t write the exam I felt sorry for him and I couldn’t concentrate on the exam then, so Mr. A (another teacher) told him to go to the office and talk to them, by the time all this was happening I kept looking at B and what was happening, in the meantime some guys had already finished their exams and left.

Then Mr.L (our course teacher) came in and said (B told me all that after the exam) that some of the guys already left so now I can’t let him write the exam, right then Mr.A interfered and said that they left just when he came in so then Mr.L let him write the exam. Now I could concentrate on the exam, so first U left and then N left and after that A left. I was the last one to leave the room but there were some people sitting in the room writing the exam. I went out N, U and A were  standing there, A was mad at me and kept asking me what took me so long ( A treats me like a brother so) I hadn’t circled any answer so N who was sitting right beside me and  whispered me to copy answers from him ( he thought I don’t know anything since they knew I didn’t study anything for turbines) but I didn’t pay any attention to him coz I in-fact had already finished the exam and was just sitting there reading some questions. So anyways I told them that I think I got 6 questions wrong U was happy because he is thinking that he will get 100%, anyways the  Hydraulics exam wasn’t good guys I hope to at least pass if not get above 70% .

N had to go to work, me and U came with A at his place ate lunch and i started to write this post, A was trying to peek and read what i was writing, i told him no its personal T came in and A told him in Pashto to take Pic( U kept thinking that they are talking shit about me), so they did, i hope the text is not visible in the pictures. A said its revenge for the funny looking pictures i took of him the other day when we were chatting on msn and he turned on his webcam, he was sleepy and yawning and i pressed prnt scrn  right when his mouth was wide open, and the other one was from yesterday when his tongue was out of his mouth. Now U and A are sleeping and I am finishing the post and listening to the background sound of the song on U's Laptop and A's snoring, the guy snores pretty loud eh. I hope to do well on rest of the exams, need loads and loads of duas. Anyways i am out will pray Zohar and then study for the next exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment