Saturday, March 19, 2011

Love of a Female Jin

It may sound very strange to you, but I believe a beautiful (I hope) female jin is  deep in love with me:D. Believe me or not I am not a fool to think this way, you see I recently “jail braked” my IPod touch and had been playing games whenever I had some free time. Do you remember my hat that I always wore?? Both of them disappeared first my hat and then my iPod touch. I think that female Jin was so jealous of both these things that “she” took em away from me. You see I am not a fool to think this way as I said earlier, I was just about to leave to go out with a friend of mine (of course to eat :D) I put my iPod touch away to wear socks and when I looked after it was gone, searched every possible place where I could have put it and asked anyone who was home at the time, but all in vain. So I strongly believe that a female jin wants my attention so she is taking away all those things that I love (I hope she doesn’t take away my cute lil lappy).

Guess what, I told this to my mom and she asked if the Female jin had nothing else to do and fall in love with a useless freak like me (same old stuff “ghar ki murghi daal baraber”). I told her that she couldn’t stand my handsome look and had a severe crush on me.

By the way I think she took it seriously lolz and I will be reciting surah Jin if she doesn’t return my ipod touch :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment