Sunday, March 20, 2011

Midterms Ended

It’s been 2 days since midterms ended, we had last 2 exams on Friday they were pretty good even though I spent the whole night studying for only one but I hope to do good in both of them. In midterm days I stayed at friends place, in the beginning my mom was made but I think after a day or two she got use to not seeing me. I remember the march break I stayed home the whole week, and on Friday she was asking me if my breaks are going to start on Monday and I told her that school’s going to start on Monday I have been staying home the whole weekend, and she said “noooo” you were going to school, I said no I was home and it took her time to realize that I was home and break ended.

Anyway for first 2 days I stayed at A’s place and U was also staying there and T had a friend of him staying with them. It was crazy studying and some fun too; especially A was too much fun. We only slept for 2 to 3 hours these days, after 2 days of staying at A’s place I came home and N wanted me to stay the night at his place to I slept for 5 hours at home took a bath and N came to pick me up, spent the night there went for exams and then went at A’s place, and stayed there for the rest of the week.

Even though we did a lot of studying but some exams weren’t good enough especially Pgen, I guess everybody was crying over that exam. We asked one really good student in the class how was his exam and he said “I felt like throwing the chair at the teachers face”. Well some people are thinking to report to the course coordinator so everyone is waiting for the result. After the result they will figure out about their plane whether they are complaining of not.

On Friday after last 2 exams we went to play cricket, I was playing after like 6 years. I use to play in Pakistan when I was young and I wasn’t that good of a player. Other guys were really good but I did throw some balls and bat. After that I came home and slept at 8 and woke up at 12 the next morning, long sleep eh. My whole body is still hurting and I am trying to figure out whether it’s because the cricket I played or the bed I slept at A’s place, because I usually put a sheet or two and then sleep in my sleeping bag even at home.

Meanwhile staying outside of home I lost my wallet which had all my cards, driving license, college card, debit card etc. so I thought of that female jin again. Anyways I am out and I hope to find my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment