Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tales of My Psychological Problems

I have many problems; the most recent one is psychological. You see I like wearing long cloths if I go buy a shirt I would look for a XL size not because I like “baggy style cloths”. It’s because I just like wearing long cloths, because I feel secure and comfortable with them. Last time a friend wanted to buy some shirts and some pants, so I went along with him to this local mall. We went to “foot locker” and I happen to like this hoody, so I bought one XXL size. My friend was laughing and was telling me not to buy a big size, but the smaller size looked very small to me. Anyways I ended up buying this XXL, dropping me at my house N said “Tom, let me know what your mother says when you show her the hoody”. I showed it to my Mom and she asked me “Tom tumey kab aqal aye gi?” (When will you get your sense). Next day I told this to N, he couldn’t control his loud gestures.

Last time a teacher asking me a question in class said “Tom is always wearing this hat; I think he wants to suffocate himself”. You see , I don’t think I am suffocating myself, I think they help  me hide myself from others and make me feel secure. Someone gifted some T shirts to my dad, he gave them to me because he already had enough, but I don’t wear them because they are half sleeve. Even for summer I buy full sleeve t shirt and wear a dress shirt on it, just to feel that I have something on.

This is not enough, I am also homesick, and I can’t imagine myself sleeping outside of house. I don’t use washroom outside of my house either. Not only that, I have a limited number of friends or class mates I hang around with, that I should say. I am afraid of saying hello to people, if I see someone coming from opposite side of the hallway I would put my head down trying to ignore the person, if we our gazes end up meeting  I would only nod my head. Desi classmates have problem with me, for example A gets mad on me not saying salam to him when I see him, then he starts giving me a lecture “you are moulvi (I wonder since when) and you don’t say Salam to me when I come, you know our Islam teaches us to greet …. Etc.”.  

Now a days I am worried about my hat , because the one I wear now is very warm it covers my ears along my head. So I was thinking about what would I wear in summer, because summer hats don’t cover my ears.

   Any solution or suggestions guys ???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment