Thursday, March 31, 2011

My sickness and wallet

I have been very sick for 2 weeks now, finished some boxes of tissues in these last 2 weeks. Last week I missed 2 classes from college and this week I missed one. I was okay by the last Monday but yesterday I caught cold again, and didn’t go to school today. I studied a bit yesterday but it doesn’t feel like studying anymore, I don’t know why I can’t concentrate on my studies these days.

I finally found my wallet, it was 2 days back I went to bank to get a new debit card so I had taken my passport and this one PR card and one bank statement, and put em in one pocket of my bag. I was in the bank and took out the passport when this secretary asked me, I was about to take out the bank statement and saw my wallet in that pocket, felt kinda embarrassed. Anyways I still took the new debit card because my last one was breaking.
Today I told A that I found my wallet, he asked me where it was and I told him that I won’t tell him( thinking he would kick my butt), he said “I know it was in your bag pocket” I asked him how did he know and his reply was “ because you never listen” so I smilingly wrote “so you put it there eh”. I told this to my mom that my wallet was in my bag (she created a big fuss over it saying I can’t take care of my own things , because it wasn’t the first time I lost my wallet) she also  said “Bacha Baghal May or Dhindhora Sheher May” and yes she did give me some words on it.
My mom was thinking that some guy took my wallet, when I was at friends place studying and I asked her why would someone take my wallet when there wasn’t anything in it that would benefit anyone, she said you don’t know that’s how guys do. Anyways I think I will not be telling her how the wallet ended up in that pocket. But i still have doubts about that female jin :P because I haven’t found the old USB wire for my Itouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment