Saturday, March 19, 2011

Re-writes are over

Finally rewrites are done, even though i am not satisfied with my marks on this one particular subject. I actually didn’t study 2 chapters thinking there won’t be any questions from these chapters but like most of the times it was a wrong guess. Anyways, I will have to retake the class next year need to boost my marks. Midterms exams for this semester will start by the mid of March, there will be 2 exams every day, but there won’t be classes like last year. I will have to start studying from now, and will have to work hard to get satisfactory marks. I couldn’t concentrate on this semester’s course because of rewrites and some other issues which is why I don’t know anything taught in any class for this semester. My position……… aaaaahhhh if I don’t study like a mad dog I am surely doomed. kHair khair khair khair khair (anyways) I will be asking people for their notes, and most probably making my own too. Will it pay off in the end??? I seriously don’t know, if it doesn’t I will be perusing my other dream and go back to school take some courses and then go to some university for psychology, I wish I had gone straight for psychology, that’s what happens when you listen to your dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment