Saturday, March 19, 2011

Joining The Army Yes or No

It’s been many days since I have been thinking about joining the army, sometimes you need to run away from home and I have been going through a tough mental situation these days where I don’t want to stay home. I was looking for a girl who I could run away with, I told my mom that I am looking for a girl to run away with and she said why waste your time looking for a girl, why don’t you run away with your books. I told her that to run away I need money and the girl would bring her jewelry which the books won’t. Also I am very lazy to look for a girl, since I am not very popular with the girls and most of them think of me as a crazy freak it would also be a big hassle to convince one to run away with me.

Since I also need work I thought it would be better if I joined the Armed forces. Anyways I have been thinking a lot about it these days. Yes joining the Armed Forces as a Non Commissioned officer and hope to be placed at a very far place from home. My mother doesn’t want me to join the army, my dad haven’t said anything because he knows I am still thinking about it and I guess his answer will also be a big fat “No” to the army. The rest of the family I don’t give a damn about.

So guys what’s your suggestions, should I join the army or no.

No comments:

Post a Comment